This is a LiftMaster LA500 Linear Actuator Swing Gate Operator.
Our most powerful swing gate operator delivers unsurpassed performance and secure access to your property.
Access your property like never before. With MyQ® Technology you can monitor and control your gate from anywhere and get in quickly and securely with the built-in interference eliminating Security+ 2.0™ radio. Our industry-leading power management technology extends battery backup for up to 24 days without recharging. No other company can offer you that peace of mind.
• MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your gate
operator and houselights with your smartphone for greater peace of mind.
• Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your gate operator.
• MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
• Battery Backup safeguards your property by providing up to 500 cycles or up to 24 days of standby power when the power is down.
• Solar-Ready Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when you need it most to operate the gate and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance. Home owners may qualify for 30% solar tax credit.
• Commercial-Duty Cast Aluminum Housing with Heavy-Duty DC Motor powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications. Soft start/stop operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
• Gate Size rated for gates up to 18 ft. in length or weighing up to 1,600 lbs.
Safety and Security
• Security+ 2.0™ Patented Multi-Frequency Secure Radio Technology virtually eliminates interference and offers 2X the range of standard remotes so you can access your home quickly and safely.
• Quick Close/Anti Tailgate Selectable Feature quickly secures gate and prevents unauthorized access.
• Plug-in Loop Detector Inputs Innovative Design ensures vehicles are easily identified to exit property or interrupt gate travel if a vehicle is in its path.
• Safety Inputs are provided for the addition of safety reversing devices. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
• UL/cUL Listed tested to the most stringent industry guidelines.
Please call the pros at Fence Supply Inc. for further details or if you need assistance planning your project. We are happy to help!